Friday, July 08, 2005

Hilarious Picture

Earlier tonight I was jonesing for a hilarious picture, so I did a google image search for "hilarious "picture." What came up are the three least funny pictures on the internet. I thought I would be throwing up on myself and overdose on the hilarity, instead I was assualted with this crap.

You're telling me this freaking cat is the funniest thing on the entire internet? This cat isn't even funny to begin with. Don't toy with me google.


Oh how original, an IPod spoof. I haven't seen one of these on every blog I've ever visited. How is this even funny? It's not even a good spoof.


This is the worst one of all. Is this even a joke? I get the squirts just thinking about how unfunny this is.


I bet these pictures have stories that make them funny, but I don't care. I searched for hilarity and I got a pile of turds. I'm still looking for something hilarious so send me something if you think I'll throw up.

7 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger BeckEye said...

Funny...I Googled "Korean cuisine" and the first picture popped up for me too.

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Chris Reeves said...

How weird. Now that IS hilarious.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Are you Superman, or son of Superman? I am the Prime Minister of Canada.

Sincerely,

Paul Martin
Prime Minister of Canada

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Chris Reeves said...

I am the son of Superman, and he's a dead-beat dad. I haven't seen him since he left to get groceries 18 yrs ago.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Clarissa said...

Ha ha your my brother and i know that you are not he died like 2 years ago.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Chris Reeves said...

That explains a lot........

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a shitty version of this guy: http://rikc.livejournal.com/72373.html

Good job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home